Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Baby Bean is . . . .

A boy! Our first boy. All my husband's brother have about five boys each, so it's no big deal for them, but this will only be the 2nd grandson on my side (my poor nephew on this side was in danger of being overrun by the pink frilly brigade). Husband is, of course, very excited. I don't think he'd be one iota disappointed with another girl, but there is something about a boy that is very special to men. I won't deny him the joy of it. I'm pretty happy too. I like a family with some variety.

3 comments:

Jesse said...

Wow cool, you will love the joy of boys. I have one brother and two sisters and i wouldn't have it any other way. My Aunt Toi is due in March - Aprilish the reason i say that is because my mom was two weeks over due with my little sister and she weighed 10 lbs! Thanks i think that I'll check out the speech team in September it sounds cool and something I'd like well I'll keep in touch.

Jesse R.

The Fabulous Mrs. F said...

We've decided to name him Salvador Sebastian. Now I can't wait to meet him.

Tinkerbabe13 said...

thats so cool i remember being excited when we found out my little brother was going to be a boy.
miss you much
Tabbitha M