Wednesday, December 31, 2008

We're all okay

I've simply had my hands full for the past few months.

Our baby boy, Salvador, was born at 6 pm on Oct. 29th. He's healthy and beautiful. I could write a long post about his gorgeous eyes, precious fingers and toes, perfect belly button, etc, but I won't. I'll find time to post a picture instead.

We spend Thanksgiving and Christmas at my parents house. Our house has not sold *sigh* and is currently off the market. Thanksgiving was a perfect example of too many people in too few rooms--five kids under five, one teen and nine adults. I needed a break to recover from Thanksgiving break.

My sister-in-law and her kids were not a Christmas, so it was marginally less crowded. Everything went well, but I admit, I really wished that we were living down there already, instead of having to choose to either spend the night or drive the hour back and forth. I have to work to remember to wait on God. More on that some other day.

God bless and Happy New Year.

3 comments:

Jesse said...

Hello it's me Jesse R.. i am so glad that you have had your baby boy. Thats so cute. well i have to go to bed but i just wanted to tell you that i'm still checking in once a week.
JEsse r

Silje P said...

Hey its me Silje P. Congratulations on your precious baby boy Salvador! What a cute name. It just poped into my head to come on here. I'll be on here more often i promise. Hope you all are doing fine!

By the way where did you guys move to?

Silje P

The Fabulous Mrs. F said...

No move yet. The house hasn't sold. I'm finally getting alittle time to post some more. Thank you so much for stopping by and reading and posting! I love to hear from all of you.